Wednesday, April 13, 2011

With all Diligence

Today's post will be short and sweet! I was reading in Mosiah 7 today and I absolutely LOVE this verse!: "But if ye will aturn to the Lord with full purpose of heart, and put your trust in him, and serve him with all bdiligence of mind, if ye do this, he will, according to his own will and pleasure, deliver you out of bondage." Bondage can be a spiritual bondage, a temporal bondage or anything that is holding us back and keeping us from progressing and returning to our Father in Heaven. Don't let life get you down. Trust Him. He knows what He is doing and what we need. He loves us and will not give us anything that we cannot handle (1 Nephi 3:7).
Turn to Him and he will help you in all your endeavors as long as they are righteous. I love this work and I love my Savior and Father in Heaven sooooo much! Have an AmAzInG day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment