Saturday, April 9, 2011

Testimony

Today I would just like to bear my testimony.
I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Jesus Christ's church on the earth today. It has been restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith who was called of God and given the Priesthood authority to do so. I know that we have a living Prophet on the earth today, just as in Bible and Book of Mormon times, his name is Thomas S. Monson and he has been called of God. I know that my Father in Heaven is there. I know that he is aware of EVERYTHING that I (and all of you) have and have yet to experience. I know He loves me and is waiting for me to return home to Him. I know that my Savior Jesus Christ lives and that he atoned for each of us, individually, so that we could return to our Father's presence. I love my family more than anything and I am so grateful to know that I can be with them for all eternity. I love this Gospel. It has brought so much joy and happiness into my life. I am inexpressibly grateful for the opportunity I have to share what I know with my brothers and sisters so they too can have this joy in knowing.
I know these things to be true and I know the Book of Mormon and the Bible are from God and that they support one another and teach us of the things we must do to return to live with our families and our Father in Heaven. I am grateful God loves us enough to share these sacred records with us and to continue to give us modern day revelation through the Apostles and Prophets to guide us back to Him. I know and I so testify in the name of my beloved brother and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment