Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Never go through the days saying, 'Oh tomorrow I'll change'. Never slacken your strength and zeal because you feel secure or think, 'Someone else will pick up the slack'. This is how your week, months, and years go by piling high with regret. Regret is not a happy thing; its so full of would have, should have, could have dones.
Change today. Put your mind forward instead of in the past. Luke 9:62. Repent of those times you've slackened your strength, faith, or desire. Repentance=Change. Change=Progress. Progress=Eternity. Move forward each day. Do all you can to reach your divine potential.
Live and learn. Learn from your mistakes and others around you. Act and do not wait to be acted upon.
Today I felt like sharing something a little different. These are just some thoughts that have been on my mind lately and something I needed to share today. Always remember God loves you. He knows your name, because, well, He named you. Your Savior is always by your side just waiting for you to trust in Him and allow Him to feel/take your burdens and pain. I know God loves us. I know He lives and I know His plan-the Plan of Salvation was made in favor of us. He wants so desperately to have us return to Him but he also loves us so much that He allows us to choose what path we follow. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I know the fullness of that Gospel is found in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I love this work and I leave these things with you in the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.
I love you all and I hope you have an amazing day where ever you may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment